December 20, 20214 yr On 12/5/2021 at 12:38 PM, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said: Nantes Tenerife and Berlin Hi what is your addons and also reshade preset?
December 20, 20214 yr 3 minutes ago, TeomanYalgin said: hi how did you do that background effect? Just Photoshop‘s motion blur….
December 20, 20214 yr 1 hour ago, TeomanYalgin said: Hi what is your addons and also reshade preset? My addons are of course the FSLabs, in the first picture JetStream Designs Nantes, the second is DigitalDesign/MKstudios Tenerife and the third is Aerosoft Berlin with a custom ground. I am not using Reshade, just P3Dv5.3 with EA on.
December 21, 20214 yr 7 hours ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said: My addons are of course the FSLabs, in the first picture JetStream Designs Nantes, the second is DigitalDesign/MKstudios Tenerife and the third is Aerosoft Berlin with a custom ground. I am not using Reshade, just P3Dv5.3 with EA on. Okay but how did you do that clouds in the background with EA on? they look awesome.
December 21, 20214 yr 4 hours ago, TeomanYalgin said: Okay but how did you do that clouds in the background with EA on? they look awesome. The clouds are just photoshop.
December 21, 20214 yr Hi Matthias, whats your VRAM at EHAM? Have the same GPU/RAM with 8GB and always around 6.5GB at EHAM (I've already lowerd the texture-size).
December 21, 20214 yr 15 minutes ago, Markus Schütz said: Hi Matthias, whats your VRAM at EHAM? Have the same GPU/RAM with 8GB and always around 6.5GB at EHAM (I've already lowerd the texture-size). I've got around 6,2 GB with FSL, GSX, FT EHAM and TENL and AIG aircraft around...
December 21, 20214 yr I don't fly EHAM v2 anymore. VRAM is always right on the edge, giving me OOM crashes on 50% of my approaches, it's annoying. I hope they can improve this somehow, I already lowered and turned off everything.
December 21, 20214 yr 32 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said: I don't fly EHAM v2 anymore. VRAM is always right on the edge, giving me OOM crashes on 50% of my approaches, it's annoying. I hope they can improve this somehow, I already lowered and turned off everything. Well I was on the beta and running fine with Fslabs TENL and EHAM V2 and 95% AIG traffic ;-), But as always with ORBX you have to tweak the settings and make sure you aren't dragging a ridiculous repaint (file size over 500MB till 1GB) on your FSLabs bus... Have some setting tips for TENL (VRAM saver) and as for repaints I make always my own.... Just send me a PM message...
December 21, 20214 yr 5 minutes ago, A_ndré_F_olkers said: Well I was on the beta and running fine with Fslabs TENL and EHAM V2 and 95% AIG traffic ;-), But as always with ORBX you have to tweak the settings and make sure you aren't dragging a ridiculous repaint (file size over 500MB till 1GB) on your FSLabs bus... Have some setting tips for TENL (VRAM saver) and as for repaints I make always my own.... Just send me a PM message... Well, I don't own TENL and the FSLabs repaints are reasonable in size I would say, but thanks for the offer. As I don't have any problems with any of my 100+ add on airports, I still consider FlyTampa's EHAMv2 somehow "unbalanced". When I deactivate all features (transparency, animations, cars, traffic, lights) and STILL get VRAM issues, something's not right.
December 21, 20214 yr Just now, Stu Antonio said: Well, I don't own TENL and the FSLabs repaints are reasonable in size I would say, but thanks for the offer. As I don't have any problems with any of my 100+ add on airports, I still consider FlyTampa's EHAMv2 somehow "unbalanced". When I deactivate all features (transparency, animations, cars, traffic, lights) and STILL get VRAM issues, something's not right. Some repaints aren't reasonable, if you think that then you don't have a clue, I have with all respect ;-) Curious what your settings are in P3D, because there are several places in our virtual world more demanding... Our small corner of the world is such a place lol with Rotterdam (crammed with a lot of harbor objects they went overboard there) and three large cities plus a lot canals... Happy to discuss this further via PM since this is the screenshot forum...
December 22, 20214 yr First time de-icing this year, I usually managed to avoid it. Goodbye, on-time depature.
December 24, 20214 yr Approaching Luton MUC -> HGN -> MUC And now, guys, fly home and have a Merry Christmas everybody!
December 24, 20214 yr A few pictures from flight to Hamburg: Lovely approach, rnwy 23 And one from return flight back to Vienna
December 27, 20214 yr finally back to my preferred setup envshade/real atmospheric project/rex sky force/non-EA
December 27, 20214 yr 32 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said: Re-living the Small Planet days. Hi, Matthew! Where have you been? I was missing your amazing repaints. This one is looking like a million-dollar cake. Thanks a lot!
December 28, 20214 yr On 12/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, Florian Wolf said: rest day and flew across germany and austria 1. FRA-VIE-FRA | D-AISI lovely Vienna scenery by Gaya2. FRA-BER into the nightstop with D-AIWAfoggy and frosty evening in Berlin how did you get the jetways to look different than the ones that come with the aerosoft eddf?
December 28, 20214 yr I believe this : https://secure.simmarket.com/javier-iturralde-lind-cartayna-files-gsx-level-2-configurations-(fr_13397).phtml
December 28, 20214 yr 1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said: DUS-AGP Never been a fan of those vol clouds (mainly because it's the same weather everywhere) but it's itching my to give it a try. Is there something I need/mod to make them look this good?