January 5, 20224 yr 10 hours ago, Miguel de gonzalo said: awesome pictures , what engine and clouds , tweaks if you are using any you use ? thanks Thx Miguel! I changed the volumetriccloud.cfg and using envshade.
January 5, 20224 yr 10 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said: Thx Miguel! I changed the volumetriccloud.cfg and using envshade. I appreciate your answer i guess it's not possible to share your cfg files right ?
January 5, 20224 yr 23 minutes ago, Miguel de gonzalo said: I appreciate your answer i guess it's not possible to share your cfg files right ? Right :/ I don’t share files which are not my own. Really sorry.
January 5, 20224 yr 11 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said: Right :/ I don’t share files which are not my own. Really sorry. Okey is it for public at any website or something ? Thanks anyway
January 5, 20224 yr 3 hours ago, Miguel de gonzalo said: Okey is it for public at any website or something ? Thanks anyway unfortunately not, otherwise i would have send you the link of course. but i think there is a guy, adam prestige (i think that was his name) did one and its on his discord (but i am not on it, so i dont have a link for you)
January 5, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, Marvin Toepfer said: unfortunately not, otherwise i would have send you the link of course. but i think there is a guy, adam prestige (i think that was his name) did one and its on his discord (but i am not on it, so i dont have a link for you) okey , thank you so mucch have a nice day
January 6, 20224 yr 5 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said: unfortunately not, otherwise i would have send you the link of course. but i think there is a guy, adam prestige (i think that was his name) did one and its on his discord (but i am not on it, so i dont have a link for you) hey there , i just got the adam clouds cfg 5.3 hf1 plus sky textures , if anyone wants it i have the link
January 7, 20224 yr On 1/6/2022 at 9:39 AM, Markus Schütz said: Yea ... :-). The link would be very nice. I'm working right now , so I don't have those files , but if you go to Adams youtube chanel , there is a video , don't remember the name , that has a link to join his discord , and he has those P3d v5.3 hf1 files there , download it and that's it , you don't have to be tweaking or anything , copy and paste
January 7, 20224 yr Little Spring Airlines fleet I've been working on just for fun... I don't even know if anybody would want them
January 7, 20224 yr I love 'm Stu, I think many people will like it as there are so many airlines there.
January 8, 20224 yr From OPIS to OPSD with P3D v5.3 hotfixed HF1 and brand new ActiveSky 8042. Few minutes after depart from Islamabad rwy 10L : Hmmm, Skardu is somewhere under these ugly CBs : Nanga Parbat and CBs : Entrance to the Skardu valley : Slalom in the valley : Too high for landing : SpeedBird 0012 going around : Runway in sight : Speedbird has landed :
January 11, 20224 yr 6 hours ago, Gregory Verba said: Some of you asked for this lovely Orville. Oh, yes, we did. My favourite bird and my favourite Frontier livery. Thank you for choosing and doing it!
January 13, 20224 yr 10 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said: I felt it's time to complete the Eurowings special liveries. Still WIP. Hate that livery. Love your work.
January 14, 20224 yr A few more from last flight climbing out of LAS: on route to CLE: approaching CLE: at our gate: