June 4, 20215 yr Hello captains! Austrian A320 fleet pack update for Fslabs is out. Enjoy! https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/3088-austrian-a320-fleet-pack/
June 4, 20215 yr [mention=116]Norman Blackburn[/mention]how can I clean my windows? I think its time Mcdu/ option/ visual Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
June 5, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, Patrick Muehlmann said: my Day with the Babybus Yeah! Let's not forget the babys!
June 5, 20215 yr On 6/1/2021 at 6:04 PM, Matthew Ashman said: Enjoying my shiny new decal to promote one of the newest seasonal bases for EZY. Is this WIP or already available somewhere?
June 6, 20215 yr A very nice approach into Munich a few days ago - ATC directed us far in the east for RWY 26R, so we head a great view over the Rottal near Oberbergkirchen in south-eastern Bavaria, with a few nice rapeseed fields
June 6, 20215 yr On 6/5/2021 at 8:17 PM, Stu Antonio said: Is this WIP or already available somewhere? Just released it as I've been away from home for a few days. I've just started working on the Malaga special as well now