June 7, 20215 yr Yesterdays depature out of rainy EDDM for sunny LMML... Configurating for final... ECAM MEMO, Landing, no blue...
June 7, 20215 yr I found very usable config for my poor 6 GB GPU. These screenshots are from short testflight from EDDF to LOWI with homemade photoscenery :
June 7, 20215 yr Company passing beneath. Happy to report the TCAS works as advertised. Clear of conflict is a nice thing to hear.
June 7, 20215 yr I am starting to miss the EFB Map and the EFB in general while flying our WTF-Models. Nevertheless, beautiful and thunderstorm covered flight from FRA-SUF-FRA.
June 9, 20215 yr Almost 10 hours. Düsseldorf to Fuerteventura and back. I really had fun today. Amazing visuals.
June 10, 20215 yr A splatiful day (the blue tint is hiding most of them) 04h35m from DUS Time to board everyone and fly back home
June 10, 20215 yr I wonder why my simulator is so dark. And then I see that P3Dv5 even represents today's solar eclipse. Unfortunately it is not really visible from Europe but cool anyway.
June 10, 20215 yr 34 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said: I wonder why my simulator is so dark. And then I see that P3Dv5 even represents today's solar eclipse. Unfortunately it is not really visible from Europe but cool anyway. I live close to TXL and was out looking. Next to nothing and then of course at the time of maximum clouds came in and blocked things.
June 10, 20215 yr here all the other Pictures from my Solar Eclipse Flight to Naples opf vEWG EDDL - LIRN -EDDL (i hope for nicer Clouds in P3Dv5.2)
June 11, 20215 yr even a nice view over to CGN after Dep. in EDDL now Heading south let's rock the 4:27 Hours Trip
June 11, 20215 yr exact 4:27 Flight Time as Calculated landed in HRG and now preparing for the backflight to MUC