May 22, 20215 yr 14 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said: Todays rotations: AGP - MUC - FRA - BRU - FRA Arrived from Munich Turn-around! Line-Up in Brussels Approach into Frankfurt Down we are.. Enjoy the lovely sunset! More to arrive soon.. FedEx almost there.. Sleeping for tomorrow's madness big overload would you mind sharing your OLD DLH livery please ?
May 22, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: would you mind sharing your OLD DLH livery please ?
May 22, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said: thanks, how could i missed that !!! need an A321 now
May 22, 20215 yr Boarding, CHQ-HEL HEL-DBV-HEL, in... ... and out. And finally all the way across Europe, HEL-LPA over 6hrs on the clock at this point, Sharklets FTW!
May 22, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Koen Meier said: you could have tried 22 for some hard braking action on a short runway. n,o point, i asked for 24 to reduce taxi time thus fuel as my parking was B32
May 22, 20215 yr 20 minutes ago, Hendrik Schall said: Palma de Mallorca LEPA to Leipzig/Halle EDDP: May i ask your reshade profile ?
May 22, 20215 yr 1 hour ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: May i ask your reshade profile ? Glad to hear that you like my pictures, but I must admit that I edited the screenshots a little bit (more contrast, deeper colors but only moderate). I only use the standard enhanced etmospherics of P3Dv5.1.
May 22, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, Hendrik Schall said: Glad to hear that you like my pictures, but I must admit that I edited the screenshots a little bit (more contrast, deeper colors). I only use the standard enhanced etmospherics of P3Dv5.1. No reshade at all ?
May 22, 20215 yr 13 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: No reshade at all ? No, only stock enhanced atmospherics with HDR (at brightness 1.0, bloom 0.2 and saturation 1.0)....here is how they look stock out of the sim:
May 22, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, Hendrik Schall said: No, only stock enhanced atmospherics with HDR (at brightness 1.0, bloom 0.2 and saturation 1.0)....here is how they look stock out of the sim: Holly Molly the problem is that EA i don't like it because clouds looks like sh*t....
May 23, 20215 yr 17 hours ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: EDDF overload event, Leg 4: XXXX-EDDF, guess the departing airport Well, seeing as the image files are named LFPG1, 2 and 3, I'm going to take a stab in the dark at LFPG
May 23, 20215 yr 6 minutes ago, Matei Cojocaru said: Well, seeing as the image files are named LFPG1, 2 and 3, I'm going to take a stab in the dark at LFPG didn't think about that haha 2 minutes ago, Alexander Polcher said: Several Condor rotations including PMI, MUC, ACE, TFS, SKG any Reshade, looks damn group, didn't kjnow there is a condor virtual
May 23, 20215 yr 5 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: any Reshade, looks damn group, didn't kjnow there is a condor virtual I use 5.1HF1 Prof. with EnvTex and EnvShade! And thank you by the way
May 23, 20215 yr 2 minutes ago, Alexander Polcher said: I use 5.1HF1 Prof. with EnvTex and EnvShade! And thank you by the way thanks, so if you use enshade, you have to unistall reshade I guess ?
May 23, 20215 yr 6 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: thanks, so if you use enshade, you have to unistall reshade I guess ? I think so. But I have never used ReShade and don't want to give any advise in this terms.
May 24, 20215 yr 22 hours ago, Alexander Polcher said: Several Condor rotations including PMI, MUC, ACE, TFS, SKG could give me your envshade setting please ?
May 24, 20215 yr 22 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: could give me your envshade setting please ? Sure!
May 24, 20215 yr 23 hours ago, Camille MOUCHEL said: thanks, so if you use enshade, you have to unistall reshade I guess ? No. Envshade edits P3D internally compiled shaders. ReShade offers post-processed effects that you can activate/modify in real time. It processes whatever the game (it’s not a P3D-only thing, it works with a lot of games) puts out. So you can totally have a Envshade modified P3D shaders and run ReShade on top of it to modify the output even more.