Airbus A320-212 CFM Kuwait Airways 9K-AKA 3.0.0

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

A320-212 CFM in Kuwait Airways' livery.  This airframe, 9K-AKA (MSN 181), was delivered to Kuwait Airways as an Airbus A320-211 on the 29th of October 1992, making it one of the older active A320s still in service.  It was later converted to an Airbus A320-212 and still flies for the airline.  Source material for this aircraft was scarce so if you could help me with the aircraft as it appears today that'll be much appreciated and I'll update her accordingly.  From the pictures it appears as if the web titles are not present on the right hand side of the aircraft.  The position of the aircraft name is also questionable on the right hand side.  I've based her primarily from a picture taken in 2016.

Many thanks to @Tavers for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr for allowing me to use his wing textures.  You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.

Tavers Repaints

Christian Mohr Repaints

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

TH0R5T€N KlRCHH€lM

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

And another good bird from the Gulf. I have to say that I love heading to Kuwait due to it´s lovely approach. Thanks for sharing the livery. 

Link to review
thefpr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Perfect!

Link to review
SAMI ALRESHEDI

Hi ..

can you update to v 5.0.1.151 thanks

Link to review