Airbus A320-232 IAE Etihad Airways A6-EIC 3.0.0

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

A320-232 IAE in Etihad Airways' new livery.  This airframe, A6-EIC (MSN 2167), was delivered to Etihad Airways on the 14th of December 2007.  It previously operated for Martinair as PH-MPF

Many thanks to @Tavers for allowing me to use his excellent A320 master textures and to @Christian Mohr for allowing me to use his wing textures.  You can find both of these gents' excellent repaints on the flightsimlabs forums.

Tavers Repaints

Christian Mohr Repaints

What's New in Version 3.0.0   See changelog

Released

• P3D v4.1 compatibility.  You can now simply drop the Texture.XXX folder into your sim and the aircraft will automatically be added to the vehicles list.  A ReadMe with instructions are included in the archive.
  • Updated Fresnel light maps (A special thanks to @John Tavendale for discovering this trick)
  • New fuselage, tail and engine specular maps
  • Minor livery adjustments and colour corrections

NB: The CFM variant in P3Dv4.1 is NOT compatible with my CFM engine mod and those textures will not be used in this version.  I've included the textures for legacy FSX/P3Dv3.x users regardless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

BasileDesquiens

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This livery is one of the most accurate I’ve ever seen however it seems not to be up to date, Would it be possible to update it ? 

Thanks for your amazing work 

Response from the author:

Hi, yes I'm hoping to update all my liveries once FSLabs releases the PBR update for the A320/319 but this may take some time.  I'm not updating anything until we have v5 compatbility so that the necessary PBR adjustments can be made.  Also a newer release of the Etihad is available here as this one is not compatible with the latest updates for P3Dv4

Link to review
TH0R5T€N KlRCHH€lM

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great job, Daniel ... I really enjoyed the first livery from Etihad already. But this one even tops it :-)

Link to review