Hoppie Server Address?

Scott Harmes

Scott Harmes

Hi,

Can someone please tell me where to find the online address for the Hoppie server?  The one that lists aircraft OOOI times etc.  I cannot find it listed anywhere, or from the main home page on the Hoppie website.  I think it's called the Flight Event Reporter.

Thanks

Duncan MacKellar
6 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Hi,

Can someone please tell me where to find the online address for the Hoppie server?  The one that lists aircraft OOOI times etc.  I cannot find it listed anywhere, or from the main home page on the Hoppie website.  I think it's called the Flight Event Reporter.

Thanks

Closest i can see to what you are asking for is this: https://www.hoppie.nl/acars/system/log.html

Scott Harmes
6 hours ago, Duncan MacKellar said:

Closest i can see to what you are asking for is this: https://www.hoppie.nl/acars/system/log.html

Thanks, but that's not it.  It may have been taken down.  There used to be a log like that, but with each aircraft callsign and the OOOI times listed in real time as they occurred.  Looks like the moving map is not operational, and there was a note saying a lot of content had been left offline because nobody used it.

Duncan MacKellar
21 hours ago, Scott Harmes said:

Thanks, but that's not it.  It may have been taken down.  There used to be a log like that, but with each aircraft callsign and the OOOI times listed in real time as they occurred.  Looks like the moving map is not operational, and there was a note saying a lot of content had been left offline because nobody used it.

I must have missed that when it was live then. Sounds cool. 

• Like 1