Future MSFS product’s availability?

Steve Prowse

Steve Prowse

Hi there, will FSL make their future MSFS products available in the ‘MSFS market place’ or will it be only from your website?

cherrs

Andrew Wilson

Hi Steve, 

Those details, and more, will be released in due course. 

Thanks for your interest :)

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...
Duncan Odgers
On 3/5/2024 at 11:22 AM, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi Steve, 

Those details, and more, will be released in due course. 

Thanks for your interest :)

Hi Andrew,

The community are eagerly awaiting FSLABS products if you are under some form of NDA then please just say you are under an NDA and cannot talk about future projects. The Concorde at least should be able to share since that is public knowledge.

Nothing since August 15th 2023 people will start to give up on your products, communication is all anyone is asking for.

Kind regards Duncan Odgers 

• Like 4
Norman Blackburn

Hi Duncan,

Whilst the team do indeed remain under NDA, we have said quite a few times since last August that we are continuing to being our existing product line to the MSFS platform.  

• Thanks 1
Duncan Odgers

Great thanks Norman I'm not sure FSLABS mentioned the NDA before but this gives us confidence why you can't share news and you will when allowed.

Duncan MacKellar
3 hours ago, Duncan Odgers said:

Great thanks Norman I'm not sure FSLABS mentioned the NDA before but this gives us confidence why you can't share news and you will when allowed.

Hi Duncan, 

I did reply here, but it probably got buried. NDAs are SOP in most industries, even more so in ours, so I imagine it isn't too surprising. 

I know the team is hugely excited to share details on the projects we are working on when we are in a position to do so. 

Regards, 

Dunc

• Like 1