Update on Windows

Christopher Dameron

Christopher Dameron

Has anyone updated the windows 11 with the 2023-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 (KB5022497)

and had any problems with it using P3D V5

On 2/17/2023 at 5:33 PM, Christopher Dameron said:

Has anyone updated the windows 11 with the 2023-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 (KB5022497)

I have the latest updates installed, P3D runs fine for me. Generally you can install monthly Windows and .NET updates without any issues.

• 2 months later...
OliverStinher

I updated my Windows 11 with that KB5022497 update last week, and so far, everything seems to be working fine with P3D V5. No crashes or anything, but then again, I don't use P3D all that much.
By the way, if you're looking to save some dough on your Windows 11, have you checked out cheap windows 10 keys on Reddit? I heard that some folks there sell legit keys for way cheaper than what you'd get on official websites. I haven't tried it myself, but it might be worth a shot if you're on a budget.
Anyway, hope my experience with the update helps! Keep flying those virtual planes, my dude!

• 4 months later...
William Romualdo
On 2/17/2023 at 10:33 AM, Christopher Dameron said:

I installed .net runtime 6.0.20,6.0.22 and my fsblabs does not work. it starts with the gear up, no switches work. can't click on anything. not sure what's happening. Any ideas?  

Fredrik Andersen
On 10/1/2023 at 8:43 PM, William Romualdo said:

I installed .net runtime 6.0.20,6.0.22 and my fsblabs does not work. it starts with the gear up, no switches work. can't click on anything. not sure what's happening. Any ideas?  

Had the same thing. Went into fslabs central and changed from public to experimental channel (or the other way round) and reinstalled all the versions and it worked after that:)