No ominous Email received

Henrik Kaumanns

42 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

The email is pretty much a copy of the forum announcement made last week.  Some people have reported that theirs was found in their spam folder.

Noted. However I have looked through all the possible folders for that email as well and have not found anything. I understand it's the same as the announcement but regardless if any communication is sent out to the users - there is a problem if a bunch of people are not receiving the emails. Just might be worth while to look into it. :) 

Sabine Meier
6 minutes ago, Tõnis Aal said:

Noted. However I have looked through all the possible folders for that email as well and have not found anything. I understand it's the same as the announcement but regardless if any communication is sent out to the users - there is a problem if a bunch of people are not receiving the emails. Just might be worth while to look into it. :) 

4BAF3FD8-8656-4361-B903-C1EBE876F030.thumb.png.389d27f22fa20428ea99246c4b4b1b6a.png

I received the email and i believe it thas to do with the top checkbox. I also believe that it is separate from the follow forum section like thr announcement section which i also follow.

Henrik Kaumanns
4 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

The email is pretty much a copy of the forum announcement made last week.

Meaning that there aren't any instructions on what to do etc. ?

Don't wan't to miss anything.

Norman Blackburn

Correct!  Ive now done quite a few tests and can say even for me it was super simple to change over.

Henrik Kaumanns
2 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Correct!  Ive now done quite a few tests and can say even for me it was super simple to change over.

Alright but I have to nothing? in the Annoucement it says that there will be more Information in an email - which I didn't recieved.

Norman Blackburn
59fa5fc01808195c1208ecda259c84986456d28b

Flight Sim Labs, Ltd.

We're changing our sales platform and updating our product line. Here's what you need to know.

Transitioning from eSellerate to Fastspring

As all of our customers know, we have relied on eSellerate for all our product sales and transactions. We've enjoyed a very solid relationship with them for over ten years now and have been very happy with their professionalism and support.

Digital River, the parent company of eSellerate, have globally decided that eSellerate discontinue any new sales operations starting June 30th, 2019, while retaining product activation/deactivation capabilities for existing customers until September 30th, 2019, at which time the eSellerate infrastructure will no longer be available.

As soon as we were informed of this news, we started looking for the most appropriate eCommerce provider to match our customers' requirements. After a thorough market search, we selected FastSpring (www.fastspring.com) as they rate very highly in customer satisfaction and have a stellar reputation in handling payment processing in a fast and efficient manner.

We would like to provide some details on how we're going to transition from eSellerate to FastSpring and how this affects you as a customer below. To do so, first we would like to discuss what will happen to our existing products:

Prepar3Dv4 (P3Dv4 - 64-bit)

All our products for P3D v4 will continue being sold and supported through our web site. This includes the A320-X, the A319-X and the upcoming A321-X. Existing installers for purchases before June 30th will continue working until September 30th, 2019.

Starting June 30th, existing customers will be able to transition to new installers by following a free license transfer process through our web site to receive new activation keys that the new installers will require. We aim to make the transition process as easy as possible. We expect that our upcoming A320-X update will be part of this transition.

Prepar3Dv3 (P3Dv3 - 32-bit)

Sales for all P3Dv3 products (Concorde-X / A320-X) will stop effective June 30th.

At the same time, we'll stop providing free upgrades from P3Dv3 to P3Dv4 for our A320-X product line.

Support for P3Dv3 products will continue for at least one year (June 30th 2020) and product activation will continue working with existing installers until September 30th, 2019. After that date, we will provide updated installers through our Redownloads page which will allow activation without contacting eSellerate's activation mechanism.

Flight Simulator X (SP2/XPack/Steam - 32bit)

Sales for the Concorde-X for FSX will stop effective June 30th. 

Sales for the A320-X for FSX will continue until September 30th, with no further development work until that time.

This will conclude sales of all FSLabs 32-bit products as they have reached end-of-life and development for them will no longer take place. After September 30th, we will provide updated installers through our Redownloads page which will allow the license keys to continue working without contacting eSellerate's activation mechanism.

How does this affect you as a customer?

New customers (purchasing after 30 June):
  • Only 64-bit products will be available for purchase.
  • All sales will be handled by FastSpring. Sales through eSellerate will no longer be possible.

Concorde-X (P3Dv3 / FSX) will no longer be offered for sale for any platform after June 30th, 2019.

A320-X for FSX will no longer be offered for sale after September 30th, 2019.

Existing customers who have already purchased one of our products:
64-bit product updates released after June 30th, 2019 will use installers that will require FastSpring order IDs (starting with "FLI") and new activation keys. Inputting the old eSellerate order IDs will be detected by the new installers and you will be guided to our License Transfer web site where you can complete a free license transfer and receive new activation keys.

We have designed this web site to make the transition as easy as possible to better serve and support you going forward.

Upcoming products

6269c2e27c6cbc9b2ba778bc7df5a01d06fb22f7

Work continues on the A321-X - we will provide a separate announcement with more details on exciting new features and new functionality as time goes by, but we think the A321-X is shaping up to be our finest product yet - we know it’s a favourite amongst pilots and we’re sure our customers will develop an equal appreciation for this airframe with its rather unique characteristics. The model already looks superb and the liveries that Vassilis has been producing are shining with their new Physics Based Rendering textures. I expect several preview pictures to follow in the coming months, along with some lovely surprises in the cockpit.

The Concorde-X for 64-bit is now officially on pause. While we received some strong support from customers regarding future sales on P3Dv4, we have to ensure that we align our business model with the significant development news that we received from Microsoft, and since the aircraft is so specialized, we prefer to evaluate further once there are more details on the new platform.

The A3XX-X is also in its early stages of development, we'll have more news on that when available.

"Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020" (working title)

We were very happy to read the announcement of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator platform (which most now affectionately call "MSFS 2020"). It signals the return of one of the most prolific products that our good friends in Redmond have developed and we are all very excited to take a preview look into what looks to be technologies bringing the simulated world to a new level of immersion. We've seen the same previews as you have and they are certainly breathtaking! We cannot, however, provide any details or answer any questions about "MSFS 2020" at the present time, other than to say that our excitement about this next version is the same as yours!

Thank you always for your continued support!
Flight Sim Labs Ltd.

59fa5fc01808195c1208ecda259c84986456d28b

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Rob Comfort

Hey y'all, I just got the email.

I have NO idea what to do next, is there someplace I have to go to transfer the license and get the new installers?? OR will all this be on the main store page after the 30th??

Thanks