<Resolved> downloading liveies , it says im not allowed ???

Jeff Fuller

Jeff Fuller

Hello everyone

Just installed for the first time and trying to work out how to install a livery from the website, but every one I choose says im not able to install this file, there is no button to select for the said livery.

Any ideas what is going on ?? and how to fix it ??

Thanks in advance

Jeff Fuller 

peter kelberg
7 minutes ago, Jeff Fuller said:

Hello everyone

Just installed for the first time and trying to work out how to install a livery from the website, but every one I choose says im not able to install this file, there is no button to select for the said livery.

Any ideas what is going on ?? and how to fix it ??

Thanks in advance

Jeff Fuller 

you have  to  be  register  first   before  you  can  download

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/12308-new-support-ticket-system-and-how-to-unlock-write-access-in-the-a320-support-forums/

Jeff Fuller

Hi Peter 

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was registered and logged in, I will try logging out and then back in see if that helps.

Thanks

peter kelberg
6 minutes ago, Jeff Fuller said:

Hi Peter 

Thanks for the reply, I thought I was registered and logged in, I will try logging out and then back in see if that helps.

Thanks

no worries u still  showing  not  registered in this  post

Jeff Fuller

ok Ive logged in and I went to settings and added my product info and it was verified. But I cant see anywhere to register , ill keep looking 

Thanks 

Norman Blackburn

Jeff,

Your profile all looks good.  Click on a 320 livery now.  Does it allow you to download?

Jeff Fuller

Ok thank you Peter & Norman 

Really appreciate it, was all because I had not entered my product purchase info in settings. thanks