A319/A320 Persistance and saved panel state

Zenobiusz Furman

Zenobiusz Furman

Hi all,

I would like to find out whether it's possible to have persistent aircraft so the oil and hydraulic fluid decreases with subsequent flights but at the same time the time elapsed from the previous flight is taken into consideration. For example, I leave the aircraft for a night, oil and hydraulic fluid levels are retained from previous flights but the engines, brakes etc. have cooled down overnight. PMDG 737NGX supports this which is very nice feature.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi,

Unfortunately no support is provided in the general forum. To be able to post in the A3xx dedicated forum and get support you will have to register your purchases as outlined here.

Zenobiusz Furman

Thanks. I haven't yet made the purchase, I'm just trying to find out whether this is simulated as I praise this feature in the NGX.

@Others: could some one please copy this topic to some support forum so we could get an answer? @NilsUnger perhaps, I would appreciate it!

As far as I know this is not possible with the current version. It has been raised already some time ago but I don't know the status of the topic. 

@Zenobiusz Furman

If I opened the topic in the protected area you would not be able to read the replies, no? Does not make sense. 

As the question (from a possible new customer) was aimed at a feature rather than for getting support, I think the topic is located in the right forum.

J_U_A_N__R-A-M-O-S
2 hours ago, Zenobiusz Furman said:

Thanks. I haven't yet made the purchase, I'm just trying to find out whether this is simulated as I praise this feature in the NGX.

@Others: could some one please copy this topic to some support forum so we could get an answer? @NilsUnger perhaps, I would appreciate it!

@Zenobiusz Furman This is not simulated. Every time you load the plane, you start with a  "new" plane. The A319 has some persistence related to the bug squashes: they stay there. But there' s no wear and tear elsewhere. :(