Download Speeds

Joshua Scott

Joshua Scott

Evening,

Pretty odd thing so threw it in here (mods please move if wrong place) but we pay ££££ for this addon yet when updates come out the time it takes to download is insane... is there no other way of having it on a different download server so people can download closer to them or even something like MediaFire etc... just a joke to download 900MB takes over a hour when i can download GTA (50GB) in that time on other servers...

Hendrik Herryjanto

Please be patient,

A new update is just out, of course, a lot of people are flocking the server to download it. If you want just wait a bit more or tomorrow. We all can pay a lot of money but everything has its limitation. In life, it doesn't mean if we can get everything we want, when we want it/ snap your fingers and it's there for us. It doesn't work like that. 

Just wait a bit and be reasonable.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Joshua,

you're correct that download speeds are slow for some users - lighting fast for others. We will discuss this with our ISP to see why this might be happening, but obviously at this time it's not something we really have much control over.

I offer you our apologies nevertheless for the agony - I have been on the other side of this and I know how it feels!

• Like 1
Joshua Scott

Fslabs may well be a small company but you cannot deny you have made a LOT of wonga from it. Even uploading the updater to Google Drive would be a win... You know a lot of people would download it so why not have flexible download speeds? 

2 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Hi Joshua,

you're correct that download speeds are slow for some users - lighting fast for others. We will discuss this with our ISP to see why this might be happening, but obviously at this time it's not something we really have much control over.

I offer you our apologies nevertheless for the agony - I have been on the other side of this and I know how it feels!

No worries Lefteris was just a thing i wanted to point out and hope can be improved on :)

• Like 1