Support tickets not being looked at

Hi,

i raised a ticket a month ago due to issues with spotlights that never got answered and then yesterday very early I raised a refund request that as of yet is still unanswered. I see others seem to get a good turnaround in ticket times so can only assume I’m doing something wrong? Can anyone help? Ticket numbers are: -

109756 refund 

377090 spotlight issue (which can obviously now be closed in light of refund request)

thanks

Bulent Eroglu
59 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

Paul. Your ticket will receive the attention. However i can only tell you that the attempt is to deal with them in a 24 to 48 hour timeline. Please be patient.

Mine has been well over 48 hours and I am still waiting, any idea whats going on?

I haven't seen a response to my ticket either(169114) and I sent it in last Friday. But it seems that people that have sent ticket requests for refunds have gotten replies quicker. c'mon fslabs.

• Like 2

I have been accepted as being registered and I have an account but when I try to download any liveries, I get the following:

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not allowed to download that file.

Error code: 1D161/3

I've already downloaded Spotlights, so what's the problem in downloading liveries? They are an essential for my VA!

You have to register your purchase to the forum to be able to download liveries. You will find instructions here: