Farcical 'DRM' discussions...

craig mackey

20 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I have no idea how widespread this is, but as it was rather crude and depended on the user disabling his AV software it can't be used a lot.

We do not use any DRM on our FS add-ons. No online activation, no online check at all. You can install as many times and on as many systems (as long as you own them) as you want.  Piracy happened but we think trusting people is a first step to reducing piracy. Not installing illegal malware that collects your usernames and passwords. Everybody in this industry is hurt by this event. Trust comes on foot and leaves on horseback.

Mathijs,

do you want me to send you the 'disable antivirus' screenshot - from your very own Frankfurt Professional installer (amongst others) - which i purchased & installed...

poor performance Aerosoft & you have tried to dump a fellow flight sim developer - when you should know better!

Lefteris Kalamaras

No. No.

Please do NOT do this. We do not condone going after other developers in our forums, it is NOT nice, no matter what their opinions are, public or otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1