ConcordeX ctd

Brandon Garcia

Brandon Garcia

I tried posting the following, but there is no Start New Topic button for me in the Concorde X forum. So I had no choice but to submit a support ticket.

Now I figured while I await a response from the official guys at flightsimlabs, I thought I would throw this out to the general forum to see if any users have encountered the following problems:

I downloaded and installed the latest version, 1.39, along with FSLSpotLights. After installation I rebooted the computer. When I hit Alt+Enter in FSX to exit full screen mode so I can access the Performance Calculator, access charts from the net, etc., just as I used to do when I ran version 1.2.

Now with Concorde version 1.39, Alt+Enter causes FSX to ctd every time I do it. I have had the DVD version of ConcordeX from Aerosoft for years (version 1.2).

When I ran version 1.2 that came on the Aerosoft DVD, I could hit Alt+Enter all of the time and everything operated smoothly.

Another problem that I now have which is not a major problem but I can now see the ground below me just in front of the rudder pedals with 1.39.

The 1.39 install is an installation on my HDD which was re-imaged and reset to the way it was back when I bought this computer new 14 months ago. So I did not have to manually uninstall files as the installation posts instructs because the HDD had no residual files at all. I had to do a complete 100% re-image that wiped everything off of the HDD.

I ran version 1.2 in Windows 10 64-bit pre HDD re-image, and now in post re-image I still run Windows 10 64-bit. FSX SP2 on both occasions as well, pre and post re-image.

My computer has plenty of horse power, and other computer resource demanding add-on FSX planes that I have purchased over the last several years do not cause this ctd problem.

Also the Concorde is not flying when I hit Alt+Enter.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

Jonathan Fong

In regards to the forum - you need to register your Concorde X purchase in your profile settings to access the Concorde X forum as well as changing your username to your display name. No idea about your issues though - you'll need to wait for the devs to reply to your support ticket on that one...

Brandon Garcia

I have posted here in the Concorde X forum in the past but something must be new regarding forum rules which I agree with.

On July 17, 2011 I bought Concorde X from Aerosoft.

I just went into the profile settings where it asks for my e-mail, Order number, and Serial number and filled in all 3 boxes. The website here thought for a few seconds and it did not work.

I entered my Concorde X's registration key (code on sticker in the DVD box) as the serial number.

What am I doing wrong?

brandon

Brandon Garcia

Dear Lefteris,

I submitted the support ticket with the information you are requesting here in your post.

1 note is that in the support ticket process I chose FSX SE as that was the only FSX option available in the drop down menu. I do not have FSX SE, I have FSX SP2 installed (as I own original FSX DVD version) as I state in my support ticket.

Thank you,

brandon

Brandon Garcia
On 4/5/2017 at 4:10 AM, Jonathan Fong said:

In regards to the forum - you need to register your Concorde X purchase in your profile settings to access the Concorde X forum as well as changing your username to your display name. No idea about your issues though - you'll need to wait for the devs to reply to your support ticket on that one...

I tried registering my Concorde X purchase which took place back in 2011, but I went into my profile settings and it will not work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I contacted tech support on April 3rd and then again on April 7th, and they have all of my information (name, proof of purchase from Aerosoft) but no word yet.

Brandon

Jonathan Fong
14 hours ago, Tango777 said:

I contacted tech support on April 3rd and then again on April 7th, and they have all of my information (name, proof of purchase from Aerosoft) but no word yet.

Brandon

Through the support website (support.flightsimlabs.com), you mean? That's strange... I got a reply within 24 hours on my ticket.

Brandon Garcia
11 hours ago, Jonathan Fong said:

Through the support website (support.flightsimlabs.com), you mean? That's strange... I got a reply within 24 hours on my ticket.

Yep. Through the support website: support.flightsimlabs.com

Here we are on April 12 now and I have no reply on either ticket as I just checked. And again they have all of my information.

Brandon

Jonathan Fong

That's somewhat concerning and quite unusual for FSLabs. Each time I've contacted them I've gotten a reply within 48 hours at most... Perhaps try emailing them somehow? I don't know if support@flightsimlabs.com (the old email used prior to the ticket system) is still online, although I know info@flightsimlabs.com is even if it might not be the best target for such a message.

Ray Proudfoot
On 12/04/2017 at 9:20 PM, Brandon Garcia said:

Yep. Through the support website: support.flightsimlabs.com

Here we are on April 12 now and I have no reply on either ticket as I just checked. And again they have all of my information.

Brandon

Brandon,

Lefteris does all this but he's announced in another thread that he has some important family issues that are occupying him. Please be patient, he will respond as soon as he is able.