I am hoping someone could make a tweak utility for P3D able to access more than 4GB ram.

Sang Hyun Yoon

Sang Hyun Yoon

We know we have big issues on VAS and most likely we are talking VAS on how FSlab a320 could effect on P3D. 

I did clean install OS - and fresh install Prepar3d and load default

aircraft with MININUM setting(means scenery-lightning everything sets to low and a320 installation texture of 512)

and still my VAS bar usages upto 35%.  when loading fslab a320 aircraft it loads upto 60%. 

thankly, I never install other 3rd party scenery and I know someone was keep complaining with 3rd party installed,

they see upto 90% lol . 

I recently heard LM is hiring some programmers which I believe they will start working on 64bit version, because I believe

many users are complaining on OOM problems.  That is kind of software limited we have available right now.    

I believe this has nothing to do with FSlab A320 software. I think Fslab team has one of the finest team I've ever seen in FS community.

If we just can get to see 64bit version,things will be quiet different....

There is no way to make a 32-bit program access more than 4GB of RAM. No tweak, update or patch - it is a technical limitation. As the others have pointed out, a 64-bit platform is the only way.