where is the download area for the A-321x

Mischka Bär

Hello everybody,I bought and installed the Airbus A321. should i want to install this plane again, for example for a new pc, where can i download this airbus a321 again? Can anyone help me further?Sincerely:D

Lefteris Kalamaras

That's correct-

our redownload area is receiving a bit of love and care and does not (yet) include the A321-X. It's easier to go to the FastSpring page and download from there, as you'll always get the latest version.

Sabine Meier
25 minutes ago, Marc Düsing said:

In my FastSpring account is only a download for the 319 available. How can I download the Installer for the 321? I've purchased it 1 week ago... 

Did you use the same email for both purchases.

David Porrett

I'm having the same issue. I used the same email for all Airbus purchases - I go to the Fastspring site and enter the email. I receive a link that shows my purchases but only the 319 has an active link. This is a really cumbersome system.

Christoph Sebek
7 minutes ago, David Porrett said:

I'm having the same issue. I used the same email for all Airbus purchases - I go to the Fastspring site and enter the email. I receive a link that shows my purchases but only the 319 has an active link. This is a really cumbersome system.

Stefan Sondermann

Just an addition from my view: the redownload page is not user friendly. We need to enter Order, License and email. Why is it not in the download section where liveries are? As far as I know everybody needs to verify it's order for the forum. That would be an incredible easyness for user experience.

Or just develop an autoupdater. If you have a CI pipeline it's pretty easy to check the checksums of the product files and just download what's needed via a small client tool. The client tool might have a one time registration process where you type in your license details, email and order ID and can then redownload and upgrade the product. That would be really cool!

David Porrett
8 hours ago, Christoph Sebek said:

Followed everything in the post, however all I get is 1 download link to the 319 purchase - the 320, 321 purchases have no link. The only active link downloads the 319 expansion. The process of clicking "Manage My Account" then receiving a link to proceed is just clunky and cumbersome, never mind the fact that it is clearly not working properly.

Sabine Meier
Just now, David Porrett said:

Followed everything in the post, however all I get is 1 download link to the 319 purchase - the 320, 321 purchases have no link. The only active link downloads the 319 expansion. The process of clicking "Manage My Account" then receiving a link to proceed is just clunky and cumbersome, never mind the fact that it is clearly not working properly.

Did you use the same email for all purchases?

Norman Blackburn

Hi David,

I have just looked and can see all three of your purchases - the two license transfers and the more recent 321X.

To confirm, are you able to see all three but cant get a download link for one or more product *at Fastspring* or you can not see the products at all?

As already stated in the second post in this thread, https://redownload.flightsimlabs.com/ is available too.

David Porrett
5 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi David,

I have just looked and can see all three of your purchases - the two license transfers and the more recent 321X.

To confirm, are you able to see all three but cant get a download link for one or more product *at Fastspring* or you can not see the products at all?

As already stated in the second post in this thread, https://redownload.flightsimlabs.com/ is available too.

Hi Norman,

Yes, confirmed. The only link I get is for the 319 purchase. The other purchases are visible with serials, but no link.

I did end up using the "redownload" link you provided, albeit a very slow download, however if the FastSpring portal is the primary delivery method for the future there appears to a glitch for some users.

Thanks for checking :D