Air Canada Star Alliance A321 C-GITU V5 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Updated for V5. See the readme.txt for installation instructions.

Note:

Within the folder are two alternate fuselage texture files…the internet has several photos which appear to show this aircraft with alternate slide panels on exits 2L. 3L and 3R from an aircraft with the “Toothpaste” livery. I’ve included those as well as plain white slide panels in the additional folders within the main texture folder…just drop your preferred version into the main texture folder.

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

These textures have been revised from my original July 29, 2020 release. Improvements made include:

- Changed the forward Star Alliance Logo (was missing the type)
- Added increased dirt on the engines to better reflect actual photos of C-GITU
- Altered the metallic files to improve passenger glass reflection
- Altered the metallic files for the tail texture
- Added a slight "grease effect" to the rudder (as is visible in several C-GITU photos)

This is a C-GITU (Air Canada – Star Alliance Livery) PBR replacement texture set for FSLabs’ A321 expansion pack V5.

Simply install the attached Texture.ACA C-GITU V5 folder into your:

\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSLabs\SimObjects\Airplanes\FSLabs A321 CFM\ 

Directory.

The FSLabs will automatically add the correct aircraft.cfg information when the simulator is restarted…no need to do anything additional!

Notes:

Within the folder are two alternate fuselage texture files…the internet has several photos which appear to show this aircraft with alternate slide panels on exits 2L. 3L and 3R from an aircraft with the “Toothpaste” livery. I’ve included those as well as plain white slide panels in the additional folders within the main texture folder…just drop your preferred version into the main texture folder.

Thanks for your interest in this repaint…hope you enjoy it!

Feedback appreciated!

Rob Meier
November 3, 2020

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.