Condor A320 D-AICK Münich to La Palma (Paint by Steve)

Lars Hajema

Some screenshots from my flight to La Palma with D-AICK as flight DE 596

Huge thank you to Steve for making the repaint, looks amazing Steve!

c74bff5bbe.jpg

37be225e35.jpg

0e4950efd2.jpg

ea77982bbf.jpg

cda478fa6b.jpg

• Like 1

My pleasure Lars....great to see screens of my paints being enjoyed. (A freeware painter's currency, hehe)

I updated the window frame textures to take some of the shininess out (looked too bright in my opinion)...this looks much more realistic:

cockpit frame1.jpg 

I added this to all 3 variations of the Condor I did this weekend...which are now in the library. :)  If you prefer these Lars just download the library version and overwrite your current version.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

I added this to all 3 variations of the Condor I did this weekend...which are now in the library. :)  If you prefer these Lars just download the library version and overwrite your current version.

I will download them and take a look which one I like best. At the moment CK is on it's way back to Munich with a GS of 508. Got to love tailwind B). Will post some more screens when back in Munich ^_^

• Like 1

Great screenshots from a great flight to a great destination in a great aircraft with a great paint art (inspired by a great documentary)!
I was planning the same flight for today but some personal matters made me give it up for some other time.

I look forward to seeing the return flight images, Lars.

Just now, Adamschofield said:

Hi, very good repaints.CK I believe currently has a different paint scheme when I saw CK on flightradar

Hey Adam,

You are totally correct, CK currently has a other paint, this is a retro paint that the airplane had not to long ago. I specifically requested these collors, because I love the blue repaint.

Lars (LarstheAviator)

And here are the screenshots from the flight back as DE 597. We had tailwind up to 102 knots which made us arrive at Munich 35 min earlier than planned ^_^

5ac07a3f51.jpg

d959d8c8de.jpg

49a3e7038e.jpg

7708bf777b.jpg

bfa63fcc54.jpg

51f9eb6714.jpg

f26caaca57.jpg

657b85b653.jpg

00360ae28f.jpg

b02b5c7b37.jpg

2b4fcf9a17.jpg

(Back in rainy Munich)

caafc427b5.jpg

d63f4d7048.jpg

bbde431f66.jpg

3d4fdfb77f.jpg

4aedd392d4.jpg

53c081c246.jpg

7c2ac8068d.jpg

Very happy to have been able to do the flight, will definitely do this one more often B):lol: