Spotlights after A320X Purchase question

rsvette12

Wondering if I can I tweak the Spotlights payware in A320X P3D version like I can now do in other aircraft - add more lights etc. or is that not possible on native FSLabs aircraft - thanks 

If you're looking to create / modify spotlight configurations for NON-FSL aircraft then you will need to purchase a license for FSL Spotlights.   Also, with FSL Spotlights installed you will not be able to modify the existing spotlight configurations in the A320-X and Concorde-X.

29 minutes ago, Bob L said:

If you're looking to create / modify spotlight configurations for NON-FSL aircraft then you will need to purchase a license for FSL Spotlights.   Also, with FSL Spotlights installed you will not be able to modify the existing spotlight configurations in the A320-X and Concorde-X.

Thanks Bob I bought spotlights its awesome - wish I knew about it long ago but in latest version of P3D probably best I didnt

Well thats not good news on A320X - I do like the light splashes on the pilot and co-pilot side window frames and being able to control the coloring - thats to bad