Another Week Gone By

Randall Smith

Randall Smith

....and nothing. No updates, no screenshots of any BETA testing, No Youtube videos.

YEP.... My bet is sometime after the Christmas tree is compost.

If we could just get some entertainment it would make a difference, the silent treatment is reflects poorly.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear "rsmith6621",

thank you for your kind interest. We're working hard. As we said before. We're in the middle of the summer in the northern hemisphere, most people are enjoying the sunshine - we invite you to go outside, get some fresh air, enjoy the nice weather (well, unless you live in the UK, in which case, not much of that around :) ) and stop worrying about when we release - it's closer than it's ever been! Heckling us won't get it out any faster!

Lefteris Kalamaras
5 minutes ago, Epikk said:

"You know nothing Jon Snow"... emoji1.png

Hey - didn't he die or something, for misbehaving towards the clans? :D

• Like 2
Randall Smith
2 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear "rsmith6621",

Heckling us won't get it out any faster!

Not heckling you. Just asking for some simple things (screenshots ect) that would provide encouragement that progress is being made. This wait has been long and exhausting. In the time you posted your response you could have posted some physical evidence of progress.

2 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Lefteris Kalamaras
Just now, rsmith6621 said:

Not heckling you. Just asking for some simple things (screenshots ect) that would provide encouragement that progress is being made. This wait has been long and exhausting. In the time you posted your response you could have posted some physical evidence of progress.

Contrary to popular belief, marketing material (such as "nice screenshots") takes a LONG time to generate (ask anyone who's done this before, if you don't trust me on this). I am not going to go into further debate, I was simply trying to offer an encouraging response to why you should worry less about our work and enjoy what is there around you instead. We're working hard and things are looking very good... and we're closer than ever :).

Karl Brooker
15 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear "rsmith6621",

thank you for your kind interest. We're working hard. As we said before. We're in the middle of the summer in the northern hemisphere, most people are enjoying the sunshine - we invite you to go outside, get some fresh air, enjoy the nice weather (well, unless you live in the UK, in which case, not much of that around :) ) and stop worrying about when we release - it's closer than it's ever been! Heckling us won't get it out any faster!

I'll have you know, sir, we've had three days of summer this year.

john cookson
2 hours ago, tumtiddle said:

I'll have you know, sir, we've had three days of summer this year.

& we've had 4 ... this winter !

& we work in summer !!