Exchange Rate On Your Purchase Sie

Dave Wilton

Greetings. First off I'm fine with your pricing structure. In fact I'm amazed you don't charge more.

That said the exchange rate reflected on your purchase site for Concord shows approx $1.52 Canadian for each US dollar where this morning int ranges from a low of $1.39 to as high as $1.40040 at my place of banking.

My question is why? Your product is still a great purchase when I do go ahead and buy which could be today. I'd just really appreciate an accurate exchange rate.

Many thanks,

Dave

in Canada

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Dave,

it's not our exchange rate - it's the exchange rate that is set by eSellerate - perhaps that question could be posed to them instead? We only provide one price tag to them (the US dollar rate).

Thanks Lefteris. I now realize it's not FSL. Most credit cards charge a max of 2.5% on top of the regular rate.....I guess eSellerate is just being greedy....I wonder how they're treating other currencies. Cheers,

Dave

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dave-

have you tried paying in US Dollars anyway, rather than selecting any other currency, and letting your card do the conversion? (not sure if that will work, to be honest).

Greetings,

I took your suggestion to select US currency and it appears to have worked....I will know for sure when I receive my credit card bill.

Many thanks,

Dave