The Future For Ga Pilots... Simply Amazing

Bob L

Arto E.P. Karhu

Seems cool! Many modern high-end GA/corporate airplanes have been at least a decade ahead of airliners in avionics in many ways. Stuff like enhanced (infrared) and synthetic vision have been there for a while now and quickly becoming standard. Perhaps it won't take too long before these helmet-mounted displays become available in certified models too - without an actual need for a helmet. :)

-Esa

• 3 weeks later...

It makes everything much harder... It looks pretty cool, but those things takes fun away and all the passion of flight... But I prefer classic flying... Just my opinion, don't hate it please.

It looks pretty cool, but those things takes fun away and all the passion of flight... But I prefer classic flying... Just my opinion, don't hate it please.

I agree with you. Iam not a pilot, but I think most of them are thinking like you. Eventually is it useful when you land on a Airport with a high traffic dense, but outside from theese?

But anyway, seems cool :D