Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Flight Sim Labs Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Servers down?

Featured Replies

Are servers down? Because I can't even open FSL control center and obviously aircraft doesn't work as well.

Oh, so not only me have problem with stuck FSL Control Center loading screen at 10%?

  • Author

Yeah i've got the same problem

Hi guys,

we're working towards a fix - it's our ISP's DNS servers that are misbehaving today, so we're working around it. Should be fixed shortly.

Give it a try now - we have a patch in place, a more permanent fix is to follow this weekend.

Good evening, have tried opening the control centre, but stuck at 10%

1 hour ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Are MSFS and/or Control Center running as Admin or neither as?

Is your sim installed on the same drive as your OS or a different drive?

Are the FS Labs aircraft installed to the same drive as the sim or a different drive?

I am trying to open Control center and got stuck on 10%.......any news on that?

Same here

Just now, Alexander Hamilton said:

Same here

Well...not sure what's happening recently really....it seems that they don't want to help anymore. I opened the ticket weeks ago and till this day I didn't get any response. I found that very odd.... I decided today to re-install just to find that I am stuck with this issue.... I see no announcements either

That was fixed earlier but does seem to have gone again - probably better to have anything related to that in this topic so that this one on the Data Not Loading issue doesn't get sidetracked...

Just now, Trevor Hannant said:

That was fixed earlier but does seem to have gone again - probably better to have anything related to that in this topic so that this one on the Data Not Loading issue doesn't get sidetracked...

It just came back...this second.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.