Do You Already Use P3D?

Hi,

I fly the Airbus X on P3D, reasoning being, is I found the aircraft handles alot better and fly's alot better, Now that could just be me, I don't know.

Performance wise I don't see a BIG difference, I would say FPS/Smoothness is about the same, But that is for me, may be different for someone else.

P3D v2 is out today, So that could be a BIG stepping stone.

daN-_

No problem!

I was talking about P3D v1.4 , I have not tried P3D v2 as of yet, I am awaiting to see what people say about it before I make my mind up.

Have you had a go on v2? or going too?

Not yet, as much as I would love to be an early adopter, I am going to wait for concensus to develop from users - particulary around performance and required hardware. I also want to see what PMDG, Majestic and FSL do with their addons. No point upgrading some of my hardware, investing in P3D only to find out I can't fly ConcordeX and the NGX costs $750 for P3D.

I am now using V2 and it is the best sim platform stability-wise sim FS9. It just works, graphics are stunning, and for what I read, developers can finally use external fde's properly. I only have a GTX660 video card with 2G in it.

Sent from my Mobile thing

Not yet, as much as I would love to be an early adopter, I am going to wait for concensus to develop from users - particulary around performance and required hardware. I also want to see what PMDG, Majestic and FSL do with their addons. No point upgrading some of my hardware, investing in P3D only to find out I can't fly ConcordeX and the NGX costs $750 for P3D.

This is the reason why I have not yet bought it, I want to see where the likes of PMDG/FSL do with their addons. I might just wait till after Xmas.

I am now using V2 and it is the best sim platform stability-wise sim FS9. It just works, graphics are stunning, and for what I read, developers can finally use external fde's properly. I only have a GTX660 video card with 2G in it. Sent from my Mobile thing

What addons are you using?

I have moved the Simcheck A300 abd the Coolsky DC9 to the new P3D. I have a GTX660 cars and have never flown a smoother or more enjoyable flight. Absolutely amazing.

Sent from my Mobile thing

I have moved the Simcheck A300 abd the Coolsky DC9 to the new P3D. I have a GTX660 cars and have never flown a smoother or more enjoyable flight. Absolutely amazing. Sent from my Mobile thing

Wow :) .. Now you are making me want to get it.. Hmmm, Only thing is I have joined BAV, & they don't support P3D :((

From what I am reading we have a real winner here. I really hope FSL can give us a ConcordeX installer.

I am sure FSL will think about it, But I don't think they will until they have released the A320.

I can't wait for the A320 to come out all together :) .. Painful waiting, but I am sure they will not let us down when it does come out :D