And After A320?

Antonio Barcelo Mestre

Antonio Barcelo Mestre

Hey Guys,just expecting your challenging A320 but................... is there any chance by you to develop the A310 200-300 in a future? Perhaps a lot of simmers would prefer the 330 or 340 series,but I think would be a great classic bird,able to fly medium ranges or even ETOPS flights.

Keep up the good job, cheers.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hi Toni,

thank you for your suggestion and welcome to our forums!

We'll keep it in mind, though there are lots of people requesting the 330 and 340 after the 20 series...

• 2 weeks later...
Chris Howard

Yes,

I got to be honest and say i'd love FSL to bring us all forms of Airbus as there is a serious lack of quality modern/classic Airbuses for FSX and if anyone can pull it off....It will be these guys! ;)

Steve Caffey

If I had to guess, I'd say the 318, 319, and 321 would be the next logical progression from the 320. They have the most commonality, although the 330/340 and even 380 have a lot in common systems wise with each other and the 320 series. Perhaps the 320 could be the base and the 318/19/21 would be expansions? After that I'd expect the 330/340. Who knows, time will tell. That's my guess though. All I know for sure is as much as I love my 737, I'm looking forward to learning the "dark side" :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys, I have just joined the forum in eager anticipation of the release of the A320.

After that release my choices would be for the A380, as there is no serious or realistic model of this aircraft currently available. I would also like to see the A330 and A340-500.

Regards

Mike

In the FS community we don't actually got a good Airbus, exept maybe the Simcheck A300 (never tried it), so that there is coming an good A320/A319/A321 is a revolutionary thing. Afterwards, the only smart thing to start on is the A330/A340 beacuse that is a common aircraft type (and beautiful, as all the other Airbus aircrafts). The A310 isn't that many airliners flying longer, and with the A380 and A350, there's not alot of info about those aircrafts. A330 then A340, then A380 would be nice ;)

• 1 month later...
 Chirag Abichandani

I know that there is an A330/340 package been made by another developer, but an A330 in the FSlabs quality would be just amazing. It would be pretty easy for flightsimlabs to develop it, because the cockpit of any 21st century airbus almost looks the same as the others in the family, and that completely applies for the A320 and the 330.

Come on fslabs, go for airbus, not boeing ;)

• 2 weeks later...
We'll keep it in mind, though there are lots of people requesting the 330 and 340 after the 20 series...

Add one more person to those requesting the A330 and the A340, Lefteris.

And then, if it's possible, and you can get your hands on one and its documentation, the A380.

An A300 freighter would certainly bring a smile to my face, although whenever these threads come up I always like to mention the much forgotten Ilyushin Il-96. Such a shame Russian aviation is so forgotten in the simming community.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...