Info please

Steve Browne

Good evening gents,

Could I request information regarding the next release of concorde and its destination, ie, msfs2020  or msfs2024 please, need to know what I'm  doing regarding my pc

Thank you

Norman Blackburn

Quoting the pertinent parts

On 7/4/2023 at 8:35 AM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

..at this point in time, our resources and attention are devoted to maximizing the features and compatibility of our products with MSFS. 

<snip>

We eagerly anticipate the successful introduction of our product range to MSFS

We, in line with most if not all developers can't even start to comment on the next iteration of MSFS however the thinking by most is that there will be a lot of commonality between it and its current version.  The one thing that is sure though is that our current focus, per our last announcement, is that we wish to bring the products enjoyed by our customers currently in P3D, to those now using or planning to use MSFS.

• Like 2
Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Antonio Nozzi said:

Hi @Norman Blackburn! Thanks for the info. May I ask if NEO expansion for P3D A320 is still in development?

Currently the focus is initially on those products that exist in P3D.

• Like 2
Daniel Rehling
42 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Currently the focus is initially on those products that exist in P3D.

So the airbuses are being worked on for P3D, and the Concorde for MSFS? Or did I assume a little too much there :)

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Daniel Rehling said:

So the airbuses are being worked on for P3D, and the Concorde for MSFS? Or did I assume a little too much there :)

If you ONLY read the post you have quoted then you could read it whichever way you wish to.  Only one way is correct though.

• Like 1
Daniel Rehling
On 10/31/2023 at 6:12 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

If you ONLY read the post you have quoted then you could read it whichever way you wish to.  Only one way is correct though.

Sorry, I was/ am a little confused, but I guess I'll wait and see :)