[Resolved] News in A330

Christian Küsters

Christian Küsters

Hi,

first thank you for the Concord. It is for sure an nice plane airplane for p3d and I hope very much people do enjoy it. But it is No plane for me for the p3d. I am a big fan of you since the beginning and bought every airbus from you. And they are really great. You promised us new information after release of the Concord about the airbus line

What is the status. In a post you wrote that the programming is parallel the Concord. So I think there must be a p3d version. Because the programming started before the release of the MSfs. So could you please say something about the line. I will not know any release  date. I know your policy .I am a loyal customer. You have a big community . I think a little info about the Airbus line is fair to everybody. So please don't stop programming for p3d. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice evening

Chris

stephen speak
1 hour ago, Christian Küsters said:

Hi,

first thank you for the Concord. It is for sure an nice plane airplane for p3d and I hope very much people do enjoy it. But it is No plane for me for the p3d. I am a big fan of you since the beginning and bought every airbus from you. And they are really great. You promised us new information after release of the Concord about the airbus line

What is the status. In a post you wrote that the programming is parallel the Concord. So I think there must be a p3d version. Because the programming started before the release of the MSfs. So could you please say something about the line. I will not know any release  date. I know your policy .I am a loyal customer. You have a big community . I think a little info about the Airbus line is fair to everybody. So please don't stop programming for p3d. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice evening

Chris

We would all like a little information on how the next line of the airbus master series is getting on..we were promised an update on the roadmap soon after the Concorde release but FSLabs will only give us information when they’re good and ready..hopefully not too far away but announcements will come 

11 minutes ago, stephen speak said:

We would all like a little information on how the next line of the airbus master series is getting on..we were promised an update on the roadmap soon after the Concorde release but FSLabs will only give us information when they’re good and ready..hopefully not too far away but announcements will come 

I have my fingers crossed for an A330 like de A320 line...

Camille MOUCHEL
10 hours ago, Pablo Prada said:

I have my fingers crossed for an A330 like de A320 line...

didn't they say they are going to make the A20N for msfs ?

Timm Rehberg

Doing the job for the mods here: When we have something to update our customers about, we will do.
:D feels strange :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Norman Blackburn
25 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Doing the job for the mods here:

Timm for mod!  Oh actually I can do that so lets leave it as a thank you :) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Christian Küsters

Hey Norman,

I know your Policy. But is it not possible to give us the information if the A330 and the Neo's will come to p3d.

P3D is for me simulation and MSfs is for me a game. I use it only for vfr. 

Thanks and have a nice day

Christian

• Like 1
Duncan MacKellar
Just now, Christian Küsters said:

Hey Norman,

I know your Policy. But is it not possible to give us the information if the A330 and the Neo's will come to p3d.

P3D is for me simulation and MSfs is for me a game. I use it only for vfr. 

Thanks and have a nice day

Christian

We are very aware that a large number of you are keen to know our plans moving forward. When we have something to update you with, we will, of course, let you know. In the meantime, we will keep working hard. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1