Spad.neXt compatibility | MiniFCU

Niels Walter

Niels Walter

Hello!

Now that miniCockpit will work with spad.neXt and thus being compatible with P3D with some add-on aircraft, I was wondering if the FsLabs A320X series is compatible with Spad.neXt even without it being on the compatibility list on their website (does anyone have experience with that?).

If not, are there any plans for FsLabs to make spad.neXt available in the future?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Niels

• 3 weeks later...

Not a real expert here, but I have a X-touch Mini in combo with Spad working on a FSLABS A320. Not near my sim right now, it could be that FSUIPC is also involved.

Anyway: speed, heading, range et c are all done via the X-touch.

regards, Stephan

• 6 months later...
Mossa Diallo

Anyone got this working ? We heard news at the beginning of February of a collaboration between minifcu and fslabs but nothing since

• 5 weeks later...
stephen speak

i very much doubt that you'll get an answer on here regarding this as fslabs sell the licences to use skalarki ..and only that hardware with their products

Norman Blackburn
On 3/9/2024 at 11:16 AM, Mossa Diallo said:

Anyone got this working ? We heard news at the beginning of February of a collaboration between minifcu and fslabs but nothing since

All good things come to those who wait.