[Resolved] Verified owner badge

Guest Stefan Blei

Guest Stefan Blei

Hello together,

i have got two questions:

I am owner of the A319 of FSLabs (beside A320 (SL) and the A321 (SL)) but did not see the verified owner badge in the forum-account for the A319. Only for the A320(SL) and the A321 (SL). I also do no see any products i purchased in the account settings. I checked another topic and the products should be listed in the account settings, but there is no section for purchased products in my account.

May anyone can help me here?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Sabine Meier

have you used a different email? if so you need to contact support via email with all the required etails and they will merge the accounts.

Norman Blackburn

Dear Stefan,

The products no longer are listed in people‘s forum settings.  The badge is the only indicator.

Looking at your purchases I dont see any A319-X using the same email as the others.  Please email us support at flightsimlabs dot com with your purchase details.

Norman Blackburn

Update:

Stefan,

Changing your email to the account of your 319 will not make it appear and indeed causes us so much unseeded extra work.  

I have changed the email address of the 319 purchase to match the others and had it attached to this forum account.  Additionally I have reverted the forum email address to what it was this morning.