What about P3D v3 ?

Peter Van Opstal

Peter Van Opstal

Hello, I bought the A320-X following announcement on website:

System requirements:

PC hardware (Apple Macs not supported).

Windows 10 1903 or later (32 bit for FSX, 64 bit for P3D). Minimum 16GB RAM.

CPU: Minimum: 6500, Recommended 8000 Passmark CPU Mark Score

Graphics Card: Minimum 5000, Recommended 6500 Passmark GPU Mark Score

At least one sound device required.

P3Dv5 Graphics Card Memory: Minimum 6GB, Recommended 10GB

Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2/XPack/Steam (for the A320-X for FSX)

NOT for MS Flight Simulator 2020

Prepar3D v4.5HF3 (for the A320-X for P3Dv4), Prepar3D v5.0HF3+ (for the A320-X for P3Dv5)

The A320-X is now compatible with Prepar3D v5/v5.1/v5.2!

NOTE: Minimum settings allow the aircraft to load and operate but you’ll need to make compromises in graphics and scenery settings to get adequate performance.

NOTE: The FSX version has limitations due to platform and memory constraints as FSX is a legacy 32-bit application no longer supported by Microsoft.

and my flightsim is P3D v3, which is not recognised by installer. Please tell me how to proceed...

Thank you

Norman Blackburn
36 minutes ago, Peter Van Opstal said:

and my flightsim is P3D v3, which is not recognised by installer. Please tell me how to proceed...

You will need to change your Simulator to FSX (since that is the version you purchased for).  As can be seen by the text above we don't support installs in P3Dv3.

That said, as you see above FSX isn't ideal.  If you are wanting to change to P3D v4 or 5 please send us an email to support at flightsimlabs dot com and we will look to see if we can help you.  Please include a link to this thread in your email.

• Norman Blackburn locked this topic