Thanks for the Update!

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l

Hi dear FSL team and especially @Lefteris Kalamaras

Just a big thank you for the update you posted today!
Only this week I had searched the forum again to see if anyone had written anything.

Since it has become so quiet around you, I was almost afraid that maybe there would be no further development or even new aircraft, except the Concorde...

So a huge thank you from me this time for this really great news!

That's why I took the liberty of opening this thread directly, because the thank you symbol under your post today wasn't enough for me!

Keep up the good work, and feel free to send us some news every now and then - even if it's absolutely small things!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
ibraheemnabeel

Check the pic they posted on their FB page. However, this makes me wonder if the A3XX is the NEO they just posted a pic on or is it something different?

Danny Moore
8 minutes ago, ibraheemnabeel said:

Check the pic they posted on their FB page. However, this makes me wonder if the A3XX is the NEO they just posted a pic on or is it something different?

They updated us on the A3xx and referenced that the picture on the FB page as something else they were working on so I would say the LEAP pic is for the something else. 

• Like 2
ibraheemnabeel
29 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

They updated us on the A3xx and referenced that the picture on the FB page as something else they were working on so I would say the LEAP pic is for the something else. 

So you saying that the pic on FB is unrleated to the A3XX?

Danny Moore
So you saying that the pic on FB is unrleated to the A3XX?

Go back and read the original announcement.
The answer is there in the last section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ross McDonagh
1 hour ago, ibraheemnabeel said:

To quote Lefteris 

Oh - and if you wish to see something else we've been working on... check out our Facebook cover :)

So on that note, I’ll just leave this here 31EE3464-02A4-4C63-B0FC-01B634B11136.thumb.jpeg.2899875a32429af6b4997dd61c30d7ac.jpeg

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Ross McDonagh said:

To quote Lefteris 

Oh - and if you wish to see something else we've been working on... check out our Facebook cover :)

So on that note, I’ll just leave this here 31EE3464-02A4-4C63-B0FC-01B634B11136.thumb.jpeg.2899875a32429af6b4997dd61c30d7ac.jpeg

So the little detective in me (resorting to google :) ) understands Hawaiian have the 330-200 (no other models of 330)

Very interesting and great news for sure! :) 

ibraheemnabeel
5 hours ago, Carl Beeby said:

So the little detective in me (resorting to google :) ) understands Hawaiian have the 330-200 (no other models of 330)

Very interesting and great news for sure! :) 

I REALLY REALLY HOPE it's the A350 and not the 330..