Any Plans for Discord?

Mahad Md. Mirza

Mahad Md. Mirza

Just a general question, any plans on expanding social? Maybe on platforms like Discord or *insert other social media here*

Would be interesting to see if you can integrate the forums or other media into the new control centre you guys previewed.

looking forward anyways 

(plus any Concorde news? :) )

Norman Blackburn

Hello Mahad,

For now there are no plans to include forums into Control Center.  In regards to Discord, again there are no current plans.  We do have a Discord for our Control Center testers with a little over 200 members but don't see the role of that server being expanded at this time.

i applied to be a tester/early release..but needed discord..i wasn't aware that we had a discord channel..i now know that we haven't..so how do you put that on the application..when officially it doesn't exist?

Norman Blackburn
25 minutes ago, stephen speak said:

i applied to be a tester/early release..but needed discord..i wasn't aware that we had a discord channel..i now know that we haven't..so how do you put that on the application..when officially it doesn't exist?

On 9/12/2021 at 3:52 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

We do have a Discord for our Control Center testers with a little over 200 members but don't see the role of that server being expanded at this time.

Just like I wrote above!  It is one we made solely to aid in testing Control Center.