purchase Sharklets Bundle

Maciej Czeladzki

Maciej Czeladzki

Hello. I'm trying pay for Sharklets Bundle by mastercard but I have info "We regret that your order has not been accepted. We value your business and would like to help you with this order. Please contact us for assistance".....all details of mastercard I have inserted correctly.

Norman Blackburn

It will need to be Fastspring.  They look after everything until the payment has been made.

Maciej Czeladzki

This what I have received from FastSpring..."After carefully checking your order, we noticed that the transaction you are reaching out about has failed to process based on our internal review process and has been canceled without completion"....Very strange, it's mean I can't buy it.

Norman Blackburn
59 minutes ago, Maciej Czeladzki said:

This what I have received from FastSpring..."After carefully checking your order, we noticed that the transaction you are reaching out about has failed to process based on our internal review process and has been canceled without completion"....Very strange, it's mean I can't buy it.

As mentioned earlier, contact them and see what help they can offer.  support@fastspring.com 

Maciej Czeladzki

Its next answer from support fastspring, its mean that they can help me, very weird, even when I sent first message to FsLabs, few days ago, still quiet...so  and both has client very deep at a....so its time change developer for pmdg...anyway thanks for help.

"There are some risk Factors including- Card country, Card Validation Number Check, Free Email Domain, IP Address Country, IP Address Distance, IP Address Region, MM Proxy Score, MM Score %. If after trying all these steps it does not continue working, we are sorry but there is no other way to help you place this order at this point."

Norman Blackburn

Hi Maciej 

Sorry you havent come to a satisfactory conclusion however as we have told you from the outset, its all down to your transaction with fastspring.  

Markus Burkhard
1 hour ago, Maciej Czeladzki said:

with paypal...but the same...

So you said you tried initially by using your Mastercard. Have you tried contacting your bank or whoever issued your credit card, and have them check those attempted transactions with Fastspring? Perhaps the card company can tell you why the transaction is not working?

Robert Sutherland
35 minutes ago, Jason Pham said:

I dont know what to do with this situation and it's kinda tough for me if i pay extra fees for 320-x lab

image.thumb.png.f16e9cf89f39f1d11eae35fe0aacfd66.png

You have to buy the A320-X base package. That's the starting point. 

This is what it says on the System Requirements section: 

image.png.892b6940df18628a62a9e6c236b6f025.png

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
3 minutes ago, Jason Pham said:

yep, my mistakes, how can i submit for the refund? because i don't have sufficient funds for it

There are no refunds available.  Sorry!

Markus Burkhard
19 hours ago, Maciej Czeladzki said:

I have not spoke yet with my bank but the card working for 100%....very often I pay online so I thought should be ok.

The question is not whether your card is generally working or not. Your bank may have more information on why that specific transaction (with Fastspring) is not working, or they might be able to investigate it for you.