Thrustmaster Quadrant

John Armstrong

John Armstrong

Hello all I recently bought the thrustmaster Airbus quadrant and side stick and been having issues.I tried everything on the pinned post that is in the forum firmware,drivers, calibration and file replacements.I get it working perfectly and then the next time I open up my sim the throttles do not move at all in sim,I am selecting yes Everytime when I launch the sim where it asks if I want FSLABS to automatically config etc.Any other idea what can be going on?

Peter Hastings
3 hours ago, John Armstrong said:

Hello all I recently bought the thrustmaster Airbus quadrant and side stick and been having issues.I tried everything on the pinned post that is in the forum firmware,drivers, calibration and file replacements.I get it working perfectly and then the next time I open up my sim the throttles do not move at all in sim,I am selecting yes Everytime when I launch the sim where it asks if I want FSLABS to automatically config etc.Any other idea what can be going on?

This has been mentioned by some other users, but you'll have to go through the long thread to see if there's a known solution.

However, it sounds like your 'yes' answer is being forgotten when you start a new P3D session.  This could be that the file with the info isn't being saved.  If you look in ...Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSLabs (or wherever you told the FSLabs installer to install the aircraft) is there a file called FSL_A320X_Kbd.ini ?  Are there any Thrustmaster references in it?

Nb, this is a bit of a guess as I don't know what file stores the info that you have already configured the Thrustmaster kit.  Another thought - are you running P3D as an administrator?

John Armstrong
18 minutes ago, Peter Hastings said:

This has been mentioned by some other users, but you'll have to go through the long thread to see if there's a known solution.

However, it sounds like your 'yes' answer is being forgotten when you start a new P3D session.  This could be that the file with the info isn't being saved.  If you look in ...Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\FSLabs (or wherever you told the FSLabs installer to install the aircraft) is there a file called FSL_A320X_Kbd.ini ?  Are there any Thrustmaster references in it?

Nb, this is a bit of a guess as I don't know what file stores the info that you have already configured the Thrustmaster kit.  Another thought - are you running P3D as an administrator?

The BDI file is there,and I replaced it with the one on the thread that's In here somewhere.I noticed when I do that it doesn't work afterwards.Then if I take the thrustlever file and that BDI file out,and let it regenerate it works again.Then if I close the sim and restart it doesn't work again,it's a whole mess.