Cyberavia

Cyril

Hi all;

Soon, the first French VA CyberAvia will recieve its first Concordes. Champagne!!!

post-947-12785407164537.jpg

John Barnes

Up to now, i have hated anything on Concorde but its AF and BA liveries..............................................................This has changed my mind. It looks really nice.

John Barnes

Thanks a lot to everybody.

Note that it is not my livery but my VA's livery.

All that I've done is respect the existing chart and play with Photoshop. All the merit goes to not to me but to the designer of the initial CyberAvia's livery :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Cyril

Margarita Fiotaki

Cyril, you've done a wonderful job. It looks very good!

@John Barnes - Does that mean that you've hated the FSLabs livery as well? :)

John Barnes

Cyril, you've done a wonderful job. It looks very good!

@John Barnes - Does that mean that you've hated the FSLabs livery as well? :)

Watching what i say here but Only Two liveries from BA and one from AF have ever interested me. FSLabs was good and a necessity for sales of the aircraft in development colours but i wouldn't say it suits Concorde.

(I will not lie to protect my position as BETA tester) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is official. Only a few signatures are waited but I can annouce that the Concorde-X will be a CyberAvia plane.

She just came out of the painting hangar in her final dress! Champagne (once again ;) )

Other pictures here.

Cheers.

Cyril

post-947-12786825164084.jpg

Margarita Fiotaki

Watching what i say here but Only Two liveries from BA and one from AF have ever interested me. FSLabs was good and a necessity for sales of the aircraft in development colours but i wouldn't say it suits Concorde.

(I will not lie to protect my position as BETA tester) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't expect you should! It's just that seeing her in FSLabs colours is in such grace to my eyes, that I was really baffled with your comment. Anyway, not your cup of tea, I get it...

post-3-12786888275542.jpg

John Barnes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now i feel s**t. :( :( :(

Its not the livery :huh: :huh: .........................Its just a Concorde thing. Dont shoot me please..............i beg you.

Margarita Fiotaki

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now i feel s**t. :( :( :(

Its not the livery :huh: :huh: .........................Its just a Concorde thing. Dont shoot me please..............i beg you.

I won't! That's a promise :D :D :D