Jump to content

About downloading


Xiaoyu Wu

Recommended Posts

I created my account,but I still can't download it. The system prompts me that I don't have permission to download it.How can I get permission?

Link to comment
Paul Parkin

I assume you mean the liveries? Did you use the same email for FastSpring as the forum?

I have but the sharklets haven't appeared on my account yet. I remember when the A321 was released we gave the forums the hug of death and @Norman Blackburn had a very bad day!

Link to comment
Koen Meier

keep in mind that forum and some of the servers are being hammered with requestions and that fslabs staff is also manually adding the data to the forum account but they are also experiencing the same forum issues.

Link to comment
Christophe Binsfeld

I has also the same Problem.

 

I bought the Bundle and got two E-Mails. The first one:

grafik.thumb.png.2197c8aeab9567ad38103690019c97b6.png

And then the Second one:

grafik.thumb.png.297bfa36605a3c91e91f9dc2b6669392.png

Link to comment
Dustin Pöppelmann

the same problem here , however, i paid via paypal but only the confirmation email from fastspring..but  no received from fslabs with such informations

Link to comment
Koen Meier
19 minutes ago, Christophe Binsfeld said:

I has also the same Problem.

 

I bought the Bundle and got two E-Mails. The first one:

grafik.thumb.png.2197c8aeab9567ad38103690019c97b6.png

And then the Second one:

grafik.thumb.png.297bfa36605a3c91e91f9dc2b6669392.png

In your case you bought it with a different email which is why an account has been created.

Link to comment
Christophe Binsfeld

Negativ, same E-Mail used.. i have all Airbuses in my Fastspring. Also explain me please, how it is possible, when i bought the Bundle, that 13:31 i got an E-Mail, that the A321X-SL was added to my Account and 13:35 i got an E-Mail with an new "Account" where the A320X-SL was added?

Link to comment
Daniel Schlaepfer

Hello all,

Same issue here. I am also not able to download the liveries.

I bought the bundle and I use the same email address for the purchase and the forum. I hope that it can be solved soon. I think that we simply need some patience.

Kind regards,

Daniel

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Torben Lauer

Same here. Bought the bundle but can only download A321SL liveries, not the A320SL liveries. 

Anyhow, I guess this is a very busy day for the FSLabs Team and so I am wondering how to best sort this out? Should we send in a support ticket or just wait patiently? I don't want to be a pain *** to anyone :)

Thanks and cheers,

Torben

Link to comment
Simon Wander

Yeah same problem here. I have both A320 and A321 WTF and then bought the SL Bundle. Not able to download the liveres. YES i double checked that i used the exact same email.

Link to comment
Koen Meier
7 minutes ago, Simon Wander said:

Yeah same problem here. I have both A320 and A321 WTF and then bought the SL Bundle. Not able to download the liveres. YES i double checked that i used the exact same email.

Just wait servers are busy with all requests.

Link to comment
Jeffry Babb

Chiming in. 

I got the bundle and used the same email.

Access provided for A320-SL, but not A321-SL.  If it is a manual process, then I'll check back.  Of the two emails, one correctly associated me and the other presumed I was new and tried to give me a new password/account.  Probably an issue with the bundle as there is only one order number for two keys.

Link to comment
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Jeffry Babb said:

Chiming in. 

I got the bundle and used the same email.

Access provided for A320-SL, but not A321-SL.  If it is a manual process, then I'll check back.  Of the two emails, one correctly associated me and the other presumed I was new and tried to give me a new password/account.  Probably an issue with the bundle as there is only one order number for two keys.

they are now added to your account. it is using both order and license. you haev two license keys 

Link to comment
Jeffry Babb
3 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

they are now added to your account. it is using both order and license. you haev two license keys 

Indeed, the access was there just after I hit "submit" for the post.  Thank you. :-)

Link to comment
Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Lucien Hütter said:

I have no Access to Booth the A321 SL and A320 SL

they are added n ow by the looks.

Link to comment
Koen Meier
9 minutes ago, Alejandro Martínez said:

Same problem here, my purchase email was different from the forums. I have now changed that but still not verified

drop support an email.

Link to comment
Norman Blackburn
4 hours ago, Xiaoyu Wu said:

I created my account,but I still can't download it. The system prompts me that I don't have permission to download it.How can I get permission?

You need to have purchased the product for whichever livery you are trying to add.  I dont see a purchase using the email address you use here.

Link to comment
Lucas Legros

Hi there ! I have the same issue, seems to be global. If someone could give me access to liveries it would be nice :)

Link to comment
Lefteris Kalamaras
2 hours ago, Lucas Legros said:

Hi there ! I have the same issue, seems to be global. If someone could give me access to liveries it would be nice :)

Seems you got it already.

Link to comment
Daniel Jaffe

I have the mismatched email issue from purchasing the bundle.  I did immediately drop a note to support since I didn't want to mess anything up more than I already had with the PayPal/Forum name mismatch. 

Anyway, I dropped a note to support about 7 hours ago and got a ticket number.  Any sense of how long the queue is?

I know you all are swamped.  Thanks.

 

Link to comment
Norman Blackburn
2 hours ago, Matthew Gorman said:

I'm the same unfortunately. Purchased yesterday but still no email and not able to download liveries.

I did nothing and they are there.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...