How to contact Thrustmaster?

Adrian West

Adrian West

Hi. I am trying to contact Thrustmaster with a question about the TCA controller series. However I cannot find any way of achieving this. Their website has a few issues, it has to be said. If you click on the "Contact us" link at the bottom, this goes to a page saying "404 Page not found", and that the page has been deleted or moved. However if you set the page in a different language the Contact link does work and takes you to another link which is supposed to take you to a web form. First of all you have to sign in - but this sign in page does not recognise my sign in credentials. I am able to sign in through the main link in the top right corner of the page - it recognises my credentials here - but this does not carry over to the contact/support section, and I am forced to sign in again - and it rejects my credentials! :angry:

Does anybody have an email address for Thrustmaster support/customer services that I can use through my normal email client rather than being forced to use their broken website? Thanks.

Marc Ehnle

Their website must have an imprint. Often there is an email address too. 

but there is a chance that the contact-us page simply requires another account, PMDG for example do that too for e-commerce and support/contact in case you lose access to your commercial account. Have you tried another signup? 

Marc Ehnle

Ah sry, I just googled... it‘s not required in the US. 

Anyway, when I set their website to english and go to contact it works well.

Peter Hastings

@Adrian West I'm not sure it will be much help, but you could always try direct messaging their social media accounts (Twitter & Facebook) if you are on those yourself.  There is an email address on their FB page - socialnetwork@guillemot.fr - but I wouldn't expect too much from that.

They did have a 'live chat' pop up on their UK shop site for a while (and I used it once), but whenever I've checked recently to see if the quadrant add-on has been in stock, it seems to have gone.  I did ask them a question about the add-on in a public tweet, but no one from Thrustmaster responded.

Adrian West

@Peter Hastings Yes, this is precisely my experience. I sent a tweet to Thrustmaster yesterday about the availability of the Quadrant Add-ons too, but I have had no response so far - and yet their Twitter account seems to be quite active. Shame the live chat has disappeared - I used it once a few weeks ago. I have to say that once they have the item in stock and you place an order, they ship very quickly, and my sidestick and quadrant arrived within a few days. Fingers crossed that the Quadrant Add-ons are in stock soon.