[Resolved] Cant use P3D anymore after updating video driver. (Was: updating to v5.0.1.151)

Marc Tanner

Marc Tanner

Hey guys,

i updated my FSlabs and now i cannot use P3D anymore i know that this is from that update because if i uninstall it it works and normally i had 50-60 FPS in the FSlabs and other aircraft so that doenst make any sense. The Problem is that i cannot change my Settings because after this Error my sim closes by itself. I hope you can help me...

Thanks for your help :-)

Fail.PNG

Jalil Errais
4 minutes ago, Marc Tanner said:

Hey guys,

i updated my FSlabs and now i cannot use P3D anymore i know that this is from that update because if i uninstall it it works and normally i had 50-60 FPS in the FSlabs and other aircraft so that doenst make any sense. The Problem is that i cannot change my Settings because after this Error my sim closes by itself. I hope you can help me...

Thanks for your help :-)

Fail.PNG

Roll back to previous Nvidia driver

• Norman Blackburn changed the title to Cant use P3D anymore after updating video driver. (Was: updating to v5.0.1.151)
Peter Weber

I have the same Problem after install the latest update a320, nothing else
after this
update to actual NIVIDIA driver does not work,
repair function P3d does not work

change ro different window resolution does not work

Norman Blackburn

Please use a DDU to remove your "new" driver.  Once done install your previous older driver.

• Like 1
Danny Krautwurst

GeForce 465.89 Crash P3D

GeForce 461.92 run´s fine for me !!!

U Can Download "DDU" and also older Geforce Driver from guru3d.com

• Like 1
Marc Tanner

Hey guys,
I found out what was wrong with my sim.
You have to save your current Prepar3d.cfg on your desktop and delete it in the folder so that a new .cfg is created and then it would actually work, but if you want to use your old Prepar3D.cfg you just have to replace all points except [USERINTERFACE] from your backup .cfg afterwards your Sim should work again :-)

Of course you can ask me if you have some Questions !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Norman Blackburn changed the title to [Resolved] Cant use P3D anymore after updating video driver. (Was: updating to v5.0.1.151)
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic