Printer goes offline

jacobparker

jacobparker

Printer goes offline every now and then and that creates hindrance to my printing process.I am totally frustrated that even I am thinking to change my Hp Designjet T120 printer with a new one.But as of now I am running out of money so have to work with this.I will really appreciate if anyone helps me by providing with the solutions to solve this problem.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the forum.  Could you tell us a bit more please?  Is this your printer is going offline within windows?  Is it within one of our addons?

Please note we dont offer support for our products in the General Forum.  To be able to post in the other forums your account needs associated with its purchase which I’m currently unable to find for you.  Please send an email to support@flightsimlabs.com with your order ID should you wish.

John Barnes

@David Gray What I think Norman was saying is that we do not offer support in this part of the forum. Also, in order to request support, the OP has to prove he is a legitimate customer and carry out his registration like everybody else. It's a rule that is in place for a reason. I am not, personally knocking your attempts to help but please see it from our side. It's the whole reason Norman posted in that way and did not simply answer the question for the OP.  I hope you understand.

JB.

• Thanks 1
  • John Barnes locked this topic