Laptop issue

Aurelio Poncedra

Aurelio Poncedra

Since I got my new laptop I have noticed an issue related with 320 and 321. A few seconds after rolling, my laptop battery disconnects by itself. It only occurs with fslabs airplanes. A help will be appreciated. I purposely bought this rig to play P3D and 320's. It does not disconnect in other games. 

i7 4970h

2060 RTX 6Gb

16Gb Ram

W10 Home 

Ralf Medernach

Do you connect your laptops battery to the APU and do you disconnect the APU after start-up, before starting to roll? Sorry, joke, couldn't refrain.

Just wondering if your laptop's power settings are set to maximum performance and if you plug your laptop's electricity supply cable when flying?

If not, I'd recommend doing so. While I find this problem weird, I can only imagine it has something to to with power usage.

Thanks,

Ralf

Aurelio Poncedra
1 hour ago, Ralf Medernach said:

Do you connect your laptops battery to the APU and do you disconnect the APU after start-up, before starting to roll? Sorry, joke, couldn't refrain.

Just wondering if your laptop's power settings are set to maximum performance and if you plug your laptop's electricity supply cable when flying?

If not, I'd recommend doing so. While I find this problem weird, I can only imagine it has something to to with power usage.

Thanks,

Ralf

Hi Ralf ! haha good joke mate 

Yes, my settings are set to maximun perfomance even with the charger unplugged. I always fly with the battery plug in. It is just happen to me with fslabs

Aurelio Poncedra

Kind of solved by NVIDIA Panel Control. I changed Energy control mode to max perfomance. The laptop battery did not disconnect. 

• Thanks 1
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic