AOC menu STD wrong

oconnor_max

in the last few days ive been unable to use the AOC menu as a message saying STD is not within 60 mins keeps coming up meaning i cannot fill out the OFP data, ive tried every hour and it is all not within 60 mins. 

anyone have any ideas?

2020-1-4_20-25-51-206.thumb.jpg.a12858af5be6af069407a7e0b8dbf103.jpg

Norman Blackburn

Hi Max.

Please take the opportunity to search the forums where the issue has been reported and acknowledged numerous times over the past few days.  This is a new issue thanks to a leap year calendar.  As a workaround press CLR and then LSK3R

We are currently testing a fix for this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

uHi, I recently faced the same issue. I thought I was an isolated case and I was afraid that one of my setup could have lead to this issue. Obviously not. 

However, when I apply the workaround, then the ATSU does not provide the loadsheet any more any other message. So no MACTOW to calculate the takeoff performances. Is it normal ? 
Thanks 

Artur Araripe
Just now, JOEL GABON said:

ATSU does not provide the loadsheet any more any other message. So no MACTOW to calculate the takeoff performances. Is it normal ? 

Press SEND on OFP Data once more and it will work ;) 

• Thanks 1
Riccardo Masia
On 1/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Max.

Please take the opportunity to search the forums where the issue has been reported and acknowledged numerous times over the past few days.  This is a new issue thanks to a leap year calendar.  As a workaround press CLR and then LSK3R

We are currently testing a fix for this.

It's LSK3R :P

MCDU, Line Select Key on the right, 3rd line down.