GSX automatic pop up menu with INT

Iñigo Bayo

Good afternoon,

I have realized that the option to launch GSX menu at start up with INT button and volume is not working anymore and I have seen in the ATSU menu that there is no mention to it. 

I mean for example to ask for the jetway to be operated.

I need to launch menu with CTRL+F12 or default CTRL+SHIFT+F12.

Was it changed? I have tried in different airports and with all 319, 320 and 321.

I use GSX Level 2 and I remember it working time ago.

Thanks very much.

as of the latest fslabs update you only use the int switch to request push back.and to confirm good engien start if that option has been ticked.

the two updates before the one from last week the removed the option to ask for debaroding via the int switch on initial load. now you request stairs or jetways seperately via the gsx menu.

it is often good to update gsx as new features come out and fslabs might incorporate thesee features.

1 hour ago, Koen Meier said:

as of the latest fslabs update you only use the int switch to request push back.and to confirm good engien start if that option has been ticked.

the two updates before the one from last week the removed the option to ask for debaroding via the int switch on initial load. now you request stairs or jetways seperately via the gsx menu.

it is often good to update gsx as new features come out and fslabs might incorporate thesee features.

Thanks very much. I was getting crazy trying to find what happened or where was the issue.

Glad to read that it is not an issue but new feature.

And that is why in the ATSU manual it is not mentioned and even more. It says press INT fir a second time and there is no first time. I remember reading in previous manual that first time and I was thinking something like this. 

So apart from INT switch on the left side, the option for asking for jetway without using keyboard for menu, using instead round INT button and illuminated volume close to it is also discontinued? I was watching today Blackbox ATSU tutorial and he used it. I remember doing it also some time ago.

I do prefer this way as I didn't like to deboard at start as it was unreal.

Thanks very much.

1 hour ago, stephen speak said:

Try updating gsx..there’s been a few big updates just recently..this might do the trick 

Thanks but I always use to have latest version as I check for updates every time I open sim.

I even uninstalled and installed GSX again and FSL series a couple of days ago for another issue so everything fresh.

Regards.

21 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

He pushes the int selector button on the RMP as normally that opens the inter-phone channel.

I will watch again but pushing that selector does nothing to me.