P3D 4.5 New A319-320x Update

georgiosgiannoukos

Chris Frasure
6 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

You can also re-download from the FastSpring download link...

Can confirm I had issues until I tried the FastSpring.  Lightening quick.  Took 30 seconds for the 20 and about 15 sec for the 319

CF

Just now, Brad Zimmer said:

My FSlabs d/l gets hung up about half way through and the Fastspring thing only shows my 320 and it is a link to a version from July.....

it will download the latest one.

georgiosgiannoukos

Its been 3 hours since i started with Fastspring, even i finally downloaded both 319, 320 the problem was that every 30 sometimes 40, 60 MB the downloaded procedure stoped and i had to pause and resume. The reason is unknown. Glad i managed to install too.

Georgios

1 minute ago, Brad Zimmer said:

Thanks.  Any reason why it doesn't have the 319 order?

Did you buy them with the same mail account back when you originally bought the a319.

Chris Frasure

Can someone tell me where to go to find the version I have installed.  I updated via fastspring files and things look the same, especially the performance page.  thanks

Norman Blackburn

Hi Marc,

Yours is a little more complex as your purchases are from different emails.  I believe you sent a ticket and it will be dealt with in order with others.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:44 PM, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

You can also re-download from the FastSpring download link...

Hi just a quick one . when i'm trying to tranfer my old reg numbers it comes back with Server Error in '/' Application

can you please help me .As i've just bought the A321 

Mant thanks Dave 

Norman Blackburn

@David Rabone

The 321 purchase details do not yet work on redownloads.  You need to use the link found in your email from Fastspring for those.

Old numbers should transfer across without issue - and again Fastspring will have a link for you there too.