Will the A321 require the A320 base product?

Mike Butler

I'm looking at getting the A321 when it comes out, but I was wondering if I'll need to buy the A320 base product first in the same way that it's required for the A319.

If the 320 is required first I might as well buy it now, but if it's not required I'll wait and just get the 321

-- Mike

Norman Blackburn

Hi @Mike Butler

The 321X is exactly the same in this regard in that it requires the 320X as a base package.  It will not install or work without the 320X in place. 

Thanks for the quick replies folks, I thought that might be the case, just don't want to spend £130 then find I didn't really need to!

Now where's that credit card ..... :D

-- Mike

Norman Blackburn

It’s a purchase you will not regret Mike.  I‘m down to pennies per hour of enjoyment ages ago.  Most of my add on sceneries are still in many pounds per hour.

• Like 5
Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

I‘m down to pennies per hour of enjoyment ages ago.  Most of my add on sceneries are still in many pounds per hour.

And I thought that you use Euros....:lol:

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Marvin Toepfer said:

And I thought that you use Euros....:lol:

From where I previously lived we are the only country I know of to have both as acceptable currency in most shops across the whole country. 

Marvin Toepfer
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

From where I previously lived we are the only country I know of to have both as acceptable currency in most shops across the whole country. 

But just as a precaution:lol:

On 12/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, Marvin Toepfer said:

But just as a precaution:lol:

They just accept euros to detect non-uk humans to decrease the level of acceptance :D 
But French do the same with germans even tho they have as well the euro :/