EDDM ILS DME distances wrong

Alexander_Halbritter

Alexander_Halbritter

i noticed that in Munich all ILS dme´s indicate wrong distances. so far i only noticed this in munich, nowhere else. can someone else check if this also happens to them and if it also happens in other aircraft (nav database error) or only in the FSLabs?

9 minutes ago, Alexander_Halbritter said:

i noticed that in Munich all ILS dme´s indicate wrong distances. so far i only noticed this in munich, nowhere else. can someone else check if this also happens to them and if it also happens in other aircraft (nav database error) or only in the FSLabs?

This is an error in the scenery afcad. Do you use Taxi2gate? It happens from time to time when in real life the ILS frequency is changed that developer hasn’t done that.
if you are running the latest navdata and have acces to the latest charts you will see the correct ident in the FMGS. A quick way to check is to run the BGL scanner from Aero.sors which also provides navaid updates for the sim. And the magnet update that the fslabs uses.

below in the image ar my ILS data which corresponds with the latest charts. i am using an inibuilds EDDM config.

EQrb2.png

Edited by Koen Meier