White Elephant in the room!

Steve Browne

Once MS2020 is released, everyone , doesn"t matter how loyal to their present sim they are, (and money trying to improve it! ) will definitely want to naturaly migrate to the latest installment , all simmers always aspire to achieve better eye candy. Shame microsoft and addon developers are never in sync with each other, i seem to have spent most of time always waiting for addon aircraft. Why haven't all the appropriate addon developers worked quietly alongside microsoft since , say, 2012 , so as to have their products ready upon ms2020 release, or shortly after?? I personally have always flown the concorde for many years, but sadly will not be purchasing ms2020, due to no available concorde, extremely frustrating.

12 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

Why haven't all the appropriate addon developers worked quietly alongside microsoft since , say, 2012 , so as to have their products ready upon ms2020 release, or shortly after??

I guess it's very risky for a business to work for years on something that's still unknown in big parts. First companies now seem to have a better insight how it will work and shift resources to the new sim.

How do you know there won't be a Concorde some time in the future? 

Jose Rodrigues
13 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

Once MS2020 is released, everyone , doesn"t matter how loyal to their present sim they are, (and money trying to improve it! ) will definitely want to naturaly migrate to the latest installment (...)

Not me. Not even in the first few years.