Concorde in p3d

Thomas Seisenbacher

Thomas Seisenbacher

Hello flightsimlabs team

I'm new here and unfortunately I've heard you removed the awesome Concorde-X for sale. I was flying it on FSX for years and enjoyed handling this sophisticated piece of work. Stopped flying because of some issues not relating to simming. Now i want to start a comeback at p3d. My question: Is it somehow still possible to get a copy of Concorde for p3d ?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

stephen speak

It was announced a few months ago that after a lot of consideration the continuing development of Concorde was being scrapped and they are concentrating more on the airbus series of aircraft..I don’t think Concorde was a huge seller due to the fact it hasn’t flown for 15 years or so..I don’t know as I never bought it..I know if you go on the Concorde forum people on there will have more info..it was just a commercial decision by fs labs

20 hours ago, stephen speak said:

It was announced a few months ago that after a lot of consideration the continuing development of Concorde was being scrapped and they are concentrating more on the airbus series of aircraft..I don’t think Concorde was a huge seller due to the fact it hasn’t flown for 15 years or so..I don’t know as I never bought it..I know if you go on the Concorde forum people on there will have more info..it was just a commercial decision by fs labs

You are slightly miss-quoting there - it wasn't "scrapped" it was "paused".  Concorde is still very popular and far more of the general public know about Concorde than the Airbus series, so let's not apply rather sweeping statements to things.  

And before I get slated for "defending" Concorde, I'd like to point out I fly the Airbus series too....

• Like 3
Thomas Seisenbacher
15 minutes ago, Fraser Gale said:

You are slightly miss-quoting there - it wasn't "scrapped" it was "paused".  Concorde is still very popular and far more of the general public know about Concorde than the Airbus series, so let's not apply rather sweeping statements to things.  

And before I get slated for "defending" Concorde, I'd like to point out I fly the Airbus series too....

Right agree on that, so that's why I'am asking someone who has legal access at fslabs to concorde or someone else that gives it away.